2021 Annual Owners Education Conference
Midwest Golf Course Owners Association (MWGCOA)
Tuesday, November 16th at Bracketts Crossing Golf Club
This is each owner’s opportunity to network with fellow owner’s to discuss operational issues. Meet with Corporate Members and vendors to discuss upcoming needs for Golf Season 2022.
Bring your employees to experience the conference – one good idea or conversation could be worth thousands of dollars!!
- $24.99 per individual
- $36.99 for two from same facility
- $49.99 for four from same facility
Please use the link below to register online:
Conference Activities Timeline
- 8:30am – Check-in, Meet and Greet – Continental Breakfast sponsored by Huntington Bank and Versatile Vehicles
- 9:30am – Meeting Opens
- 12:00am – Lunch sponsored by MTI Distribution
- 12:30pm – Key Note Speaker – Dan Stoltz, President and CEO of Spire Credit Union – ” How to create Brand Identity through Cross Promoting and Community Service”.
- 1:00pm – Minnesota Golf Allied Association Updates and Panel Discussions.
- 2:00pm – Open Forum and Panel Discussion for Owners.
- 3:00pm – Golf Course of the Year Presentation and Closing Comments.
- 3:30pm – After Conference Socializing – Sponsored by Cox Insurance Associates.
The Midwest Golf Course Owners Association (MWGCOA) is a chapter of the National Golf Course Owners Association ngcoa.org. Both entities operate to assist golf course owners and operators in Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota achieve greater profitability.
On this site, owner and operators will find information about the Midwest Golf Course Owners Association and the following:
- Savings in the $1,000’s from our Insurance Program.
- Savings in the $1,000’s from Golf Cart Fleet Purchasing Programs.
- National and Regional Discount Purchasing Programs.
- Member and Sponsor Meet n’ Greet opportunities.
- Annual Educational Conference and Deal Makers Trade Show.
If you are a course owner or operator looking to increase the quality of product offerings, improve customer service, cost effective marketing, develop better tournament pricing strategies and increase your profitability, you should join today!!!
If you are a golfer visiting our site, we invite you to come visit our many great golf courses to find out why many consider Midwest Golf to be the perfect blend of quality and value.
Thank you and See you very soon,
Steve Whillock, President
Daniel Howard, Executive Director
Mission Statement – “Increasing Profitability through Education, Networking and Discount Purchasing Programs”