COVID – 19 Information & Guidance
Midwest Golf Course Owners Association strongly recommends a conservative position in regards to operating your golf course for play. If the executive orders from your governmental agencies require certain social distancing practices for your food and beverage operation or in cases where the orders are not clear, we recommend be conservative. Health safety first for Employees and Customers!!
Midwest Golf Course Owners Association recommends visiting the Small Business Administration Website to access emergency capital to keep you operation on sound financial footing.
Please find links to excellent information from the National Golf Course Owners Association regarding Golf Course Operations, if you elect to remain open or when you do open:
- https://www.ngcoa.org/coronavirus – Keeping Updated.
- https://www.ngcoa.org/making-your-course-social-distance-ready – Ideas to keep you course open and safe – “Park and Play” and “Social Distancing Read”.
- https://www.ngcoa.org/marketingideas – Marketing Ideas.
Midwest Golf Course Owners Association will provide updates as new information becomes available. Please be Safe – Please be Healthy – There will be many more opportunities for all us in the future.
The Midwest Golf Course Owners Association (MWGCOA) is a chapter of the National Golf Course Owners Association ngcoa.org. Both entities operate to assist golf course owners and operators in Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota achieve greater profitability.
On this site, owner and operators will find information about the Midwest Golf Course Owners Association and the following:
- Savings in the $1,000’s from our Insurance Program.
- Savings in the $1,000’s from Golf Cart Fleet Purchasing Programs.
- National and Regional Discount Purchasing Programs.
- Member and Sponsor Meet n’ Greet opportunities.
- Annual Educational Conference and Deal Makers Trade Show.
If you are a course owner or operator looking to increase the quality of product offerings, improve customer service, cost effective marketing, develop better tournament pricing strategies and increase your profitability, you should join today!!!
If you are a golfer visiting our site, we invite you to come visit our many great golf courses to find out why many consider Midwest Golf to be the perfect blend of quality and value.
Thank you and See you very soon,
Steve Whillock, President
Daniel Howard, Executive Director
Mission Statement – “Increasing Profitability through Education, Networking and Discount Purchasing Programs”