Join the Midwest Golf Course Owners Association
Benefits of Regular MWGCOA Membership (voting course owners)
- The MWGCOA promotes collaborative advertising and promotional activities which encourage more “rounds of golf” at member courses. Cooperative efforts with the Minnesota Department of Tourism and other golf-related internet sites further increase exposure and the understanding of the economic contribution of golf to the state’s vital tourism industry.
- Receive updates on state legislative matters as well as regulatory matters affecting the state’s golf industry.
- Networking opportunities are available with regional golf industry meetings throughout the state. An annual statewide meeting is held to advance the knowledge of the golf industry with seminars, roundtable discussions and exhibits.
- Group purchasing opportunities for members with new products and services are offered throughout the year from MWGCOA as well as from the National Golf Course Owners Association.
- Internet visibility is a key essential in communicating with member courses as well as the general public. The official Web site of the MWGCOA, www.mwgcoa.com, is a valuable resource for members to receive regular up-to-date information on the golf industry. In addition, members’ golf courses will be listed as a valuable marketing vehicle to improve the performance of your business. Members’ courses with Web sites can also have a direct link from the golf course directory page at no charge to the member.
Benefits of MWGCOA Corporate Membership
Application for Corporate Membership in the MWGCOA is subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Membership is open to suppliers of goods and services to the golf course industry and their agents, distributors, dealers and representatives.
- An invitation to attend our Annual Meeting and Trade Show held annually at the Prom Center in Oakdale in October. There is a conference registration fee, which all Corporate Members pay, to include you in our social activities, luncheons, receptions, etc. ($150 this year). Sponsorships for these events are also available.
- A standard decorated 6×8 booth at that conference.
- Use of Corporate Membership MWGCOA (use of NGCOA’s logo is excluded) initials on your stationary, brochures, business cards, and website.
- Inclusion as an Corporate Membership on our website www.mwgcoa.com and advertising privileges on the site.
- To download a Corporate Member Application to mail in, click here.
- Golf course owners are the most discretionary buyers in the business of the game of golf. We hope you’ll consider joining us and taking advantage of your association with the MWGCOA.
How to Join